No One Does It Better
- Rehearsal Dinners
- Bridal Showers
- Birthday Parties
- Anniversary Celebrations
- Graduation parties
- Retirement parties
- Bar Mitzvahs
In our kitchen or yours, The Art of Entertaining welcomes the opportunity to host your next Private Party. We offer a fresh approach with a unique twist to the entertaining/culinary experience.
Our guests have the ability to select from the simple POP UP! interaction experience to actually creating your entire meal.
As a result of our initial and continued success, The Art of Entertaining has become the premiere choice for interactive culinary events for both the private and business sector.
Why Select Us?
- Services: We provide a full range of event design services ~ designing and facilitating your event from the initial vision through implementation.
- Menu: Custom designed menus based on your culinary interests or cuisine favorites.
- Space: A comfortable, intimate environment that makes you and your guests feel they are in someone’s home. We are able to accommodate groups of 10 to 180.
- Budget: Our clients provide the budget guidelines and we work within the budget parameters.
- Levels of Participation: We accommodate desired levels of guest participation (100% hands-on to Demonstration).
- Libations: We offer both wine & beer pairings as well as specialty cocktails.
Our Private Space
Our space is private, elegant and comfortable. We have a beautiful indoor dining area and outdoor accommodations with access to a two-tiered deck. We are able to host groups of 10 up to 200. Adjacent to Uncorked at the Art of Entertaining Wine Store & Bar, we offer the best of the culinary and wine world! The Art of Entertaining’s party and event coordinator, Julie Dowty, will work with you to create a unique, fun and compelling event from start to finish. If you can dream it, we’ll make it happen!
Whether it’s a special birthday, anniversary, girl’s night out, bridal shower, holiday event or ‘just because,’ we’ll design and execute a memorable event your guests will thoroughly enjoy.
Get Your Creative Juices Flowing
A Few Party and Event Ideas
- Farm to Table: Seasonal Cuisine
- Pedaling Through Provence ~ A Tour of the French Countryside
- Rustic Italian
- Spanish Tapas & Wines
- Southern Comfort